Decision Data Model™
Fully aggregated, harmonized data from across your enterprise
The Aera Decision Data Model (DDM) is designed to drastically reduce the time and effort spent on data wrangling. This innovative approach provides fully aggregated, harmonized, and labeled datasets, available right down to the transaction level for training models. Data available via the DDM is automatically refreshed in near-real-time – made possible by Aera’s patented Data Crawler technology and internet-scale data architecture.
Every decision made in Aera Decision Cloud is recorded in the DDM, along with the context in which the decision was made, a record of actions taken, and the resulting outcome. This complete audit trail enables real-time monitoring of decisions across our enterprise. It also forms the foundation for Aera’s learning capabilities, enabling Aera Skills to improve with each user interaction and adapt to your ever-changing business environment.
- Real-time enterprise visibility: The Decision Data Model provides a unified view of your enterprise, aggregating and harmonizing data from disparate systems into a single data model.
- External information in context: The Decision Data Model provides the flexibility to incorporate external and physical data, from IoT sensor data to point-of-sale data and real-time weather information, to ensure decisions are made within the right context.
- Open architecture: Using Aera’s Data API, enriched and refined data in the DDM can be accessed by enterprise data lakes, data warehouses, and other third-party enterprise applications.
- No more data wrangling: By making it easy to access aggregated and harmonized data, your data scientists will be able to spend more time operationalizing AI/ML models.
- Provides a self-service interface and the full set of tools to:
- Create Data Crawlers
- Create data sets
- Create dimensions
- Create Subject Areas in the Aera data model
- Create data streams
- Create extraction schedules and jobs
- Work with predefined Subjects in the Aera data model
- Publish content for other teams to use
- Monitor for errors
- The Decision Data Model Is the master repository of your enterprise, represented in a single data model, fed by real-time data streams with thousands of predefined data sets available in the following major subject areas:
- Master Data
- Sales and Shipments
- Customer Management
- Custom Data Sets
- Low System Impact: Delivers high performance multi-node processing and extraction scheduling to deliver high performance with minimal impact on underlying systems.
- Touchless Monitoring: Aera monitors day-to-day data flows and proactively recommends solutions to issues that arise so you can focus on the rest of the business.