Automatically discover and extract data from enterprise systems
Aera’s patented Data Crawlers automatically discover and extract disparate data from internal systems and external sources required for decision making. The Data Crawlers are how the Cognitive Data Layer™ is built.
Data Crawlers are optimized for frequent use to extract hundreds of millions of rows of transactional data on a continuous basis, with minimal impact on the performance of the underlying source systems. For on-premise systems, an integration agent provides secure connections to the Aera Cognitive Operating System™.
- Rapid Deployment: Predefined Data Crawlers are available out-of-the-box, with mappings for enterprise systems and external sources to achieve enterprise-wide visibility in weeks.
- Low Impact: Data Crawlers are designed to minimize the resource and network impact while maintaining high levels of security, enabling frequent updates. This architecture ensures up-to-date data is available for real-time decision making.
- Easy to Use: Aera provides a full self-service environment for you to create and monitor automated data extraction from their systems. Once configured, Data Crawlers run autonomously, making cleaned and harmonized data available across your enterprise.
- Examples of commonly used pre-defined crawlers:
- SAP ECC and SAP S/4HANA
- Oracle EBS and JDE
- SAP APO
- SAP BW
- Blue Yonder/JDA
- Oracle DB
- SQL Server
- Aera’s pre-defined Data Crawlers enable you to modify rules (table specific, system specific, column specific, and more) to fit your own enterprise environment.
- You can create your own custom Data Crawlers for your proprietary systems or as part of the development of new Skill(s) unique to your business.
- Aera supports utilizing the connection, extraction logic, extraction streams, and troubleshooting to create custom data sets.